Surah Ikhlas is one of the prominence surahs of Holy Quran which holds the highest importance in Islamic contest. One can bring the biggest happiness in life while reciting Surah Ikhlas and benefits of reciting this great Surah is discussed below.
Surah Ikhlas was revealed in Makah and it has 4 verses. Recitation of this surah brings a reward equivalent to reciting one-third of the Quran. It is one of the most recited Surahs of Quran and Muslim all across the world memorize it as one of the first Surahs when memorizing passages from Noble Quran. The person who recites Surah Ikhlas regularly is considered as clean. Reciting this surah enhances ones wisdom and whatever they do, they will get success in their life. Many people who had been facing tough times were asked to recite Surah Ikhlas by spiritual personalities and most of them showed satisfaction and happiness after reciting Surah Ikhlas regularly. Another most interesting thing about this surah is that whoever recites it regularly is being protected from all kinds of diseases and viral infections.
No one has the right to be invoked, supplicated, prayed to, or shown any act of worship, but God alone. God alone is the Almighty, the Creator, the Sovereign, and the Sustainer of everything in the whole universe. He manages all affairs. He stands in need of none of His creatures, and all His creatures depend on Him for all that they need. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing, and the All-Knowing. In a perfect manner, His knowledge encompasses all things, the open and the secret, and the public and the private. He knows what has happened, what will happen, and how it will happen. No affair occurs in the whole world except by His will. Whatever He wills is, and whatever He does not will is not and will never be. His will is above the will of all the creatures. He has power over all things, and He is able to do everything. He is the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, and the Most Beneficent. In one of the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad , we are told that God is more merciful to His creatures than a mother to her child. God is far removed from injustice and tyranny. He is All-Wise in all of His actions and decrees. If someone wants something from God, he or she can ask God directly without asking anyone else to intercede with God for him or her.
as a Muslim i believe :
– God is One
– God is eternal, without beginning or end
- God is only One. Everyone is in need of Him ,but He is not in need of anyone. He reigns over all things of the heavens and the earth. Unlike human beings , He has no son or father. He is eternal ,without beginning or end, and is thus a Unique Being who has no equal.
Pure and Clear Concept of God
Unlike other religions, Islam is not named after its founder or the community of its birth. Islam is an attributive title that signifies obedience to God, the Creator of the Universe. One of its main beauties is that it acknowledges the complete perfection, greatness and uniqueness of God with absolutely no compromises. This is reflected in Islam’s pure teachings of the attributes of God.
God is One and Unique:
- God has no partners, no equals and no rivals.
- God has no father, mother, sons, daughters or wives.
- God alone is worthy of all worship.
God is the All-Powerful:
- God has full authority and power over all things.
- Obedience to God does not increase His Power, nor does disobedience decrease His power.
God is the Most High:
- There is nothing above or comparable to God.
- The attributes of God do not resemble that of His creation.
- No part of God is present in anyone or anything.
God is Perfect:
- God does not have any human limitations, such as resting on the seventh day after He created the universe.
- God always maintains attributes of perfection and does not do anything to compromise this perfection such as “becoming a man” as claimed by other religions. God does not do ungodly acts, so if God became man and took on human attributes, he would, necessarily, no longer be God.
in order to worship God, we have to know Him well otherwise we may form a distorted concept of Him and then go astray. God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine and he is the only one worthy of worship
Surah Ikhlas: Translate into English:
Say, “He is Allah, [who is] One,
Allah, the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent.”
Rewards and Benefits of Reciting Surah Ikhlas:
There are many benefits of reciting Surah Ikhlas some of them are given below that we all should know about:
- Reciting Surah Ikhlas will give protection against every kind of affliction and calamity
- If surah Ikhlas is recited on regular basis it will break magic and completely destroys witchcraft, psychic attacks, and malicious magic spells
- Surah al Ikhlas is a means of forgiveness of sins
- Make all Halal wishes come true while reciting Surah Ikhlas
- House in Jannah. ProphetMohammed (SAW) said: “Whoever recites Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahad ten times; Allah will build for him a house in Paradise.” (Saheeh al-Jaami)
- Success in business
- Increase in the recitation of Surah Ikhlas is a means of attaining the love of Allah
- Surah Ikhlas is a means of eliminating poverty
- The recitation of Surah Ikhlas in combination with Surah Fatiha before going to bed is a source of protection from all kinds of harms. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “When you recite Surah Fatiha and Surah Ikhlas upon lying on your bed, you will be safeguarded and should become fearless of everything except death.”
- Recitation of Surah Ikhlas brings the benefit of reward equal to the recitation of one-third of Quran. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “Say: He is Allah, Absolute Oneness…, By Him in Whose hand my soul is, it is equal to one-third of the Quran!” (Bukhari)
- The constant recitation of Surah Ikhlas increases the presence of the angels at the time of death
- Whoever recites Surah Ikhlas in his obligatory prayers Allah grants him good in this world as well as in the next life and forgives him, his parents and children
In short, it is essential that every Muslim realizes the importance of Surah Ikhlas, memorize it and recite it on daily basis to receive numerous rewards and benefits. May Allah (SWT) make us read this Surah in excess so that we can earn blessings from our Lord! Ameen
Read more about: Calligraphy: Surah Al Fatiha, Islamic, Arabic calligraphy